ChemDefend® Co Ltd supplies high quality chemical protective work wear to PPE distributors throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
ChemDefend® products incorporate the highest quality nonwoven laminates and combined with optimum garment design and construction, together with a richness of features, aim to deliver ‘best in class’ performance.
ChemDefend® Co Ltd systems are assessed and certified by Centexbel Notified Body number 0493 and meeet the requirements of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC Article 11b to manufacture Personal Protective Equipment. Effective from 21st April 2018 ChemDefend® systems have been assessed and certified to satisfy the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Module D.The combination of manufacture in China, with a European sales and technical office, gives our customers direct access to the cost benefits of Chinese production, whilst allowing us to offer the quality guarantees expected from established European brands.
In a dynamic Personal Protection Equipment ( PPE) sector, where large multinational manufacturers are expanding their product portfolio of “head to toe protection” and focusing more and more resources on the end user, there is an increasing need for high profile PPE distributors to develop and enhance their own brand identity and product range.
ChemDefend® has responded to this need. We are the supplier, who can offer you high quality, cost effective, type tested, limited life chemical protection clothing , supported by a high level of product direction and marketing back up. With a range of superior products and a wealth of experience in this field, we aim to become the ‘go to’ company in this market.
Our customers are high profile PPE Distributors who wish to add a full range of ‘best in class’ coveralls to their range at highly competitive prices, in order to reinforce their brand position and profile.
Experience you can trust
- Recently established in 2014, ChemDefend® Co. Ltd, is registered in Hong Kong.
- Offices in Huzhou, China and Hull, England.
- Manufacturing is based in Huzhou, China; Sales and Marketing in Hull, England.
- Product Certification carried out in Europe by respected notified bodies.
- Rigorous emphasis on product quality, features and benefits, make ChemDefend® a strong competitor to the major brands.
- 5,000 square metre facility is available to expand into. This can hold up to 200 machinists, with a total capacity to produce in excess of 8 million coveralls per year.
- Phase 1 of production starts with a 1,000 square metre facility, where 45 workers will produce 6,000 pieces per day of stitched and bound garments.
- Access to the knowledge and experience of 400 machinists within the Spring Home Textile Group.
- State of the art sewing, binding and taping machines.